The Tetra WaterTest Set Plus ist the professional Version of WaterTests. Determines 10 water parameters reliably and precisley.
- for the precise determination of general hardness, carbonate hardness, pH-value (freshwater), ammonia, nitrite and nitrate values, PO4, Fe, as well as oxygen content in tap and aquarium water
- reliable and precise test results, for a large number of analyses
- the case also contains a dosing syringe, cuvettes, colour cards and information on aquarium water
- after measuring the pH-value and the carbonate hardness value, the CO2 content in the water can be read from the CO2 calculation table
- refill packs are available for the most common tests
|Product type||Test Kit|
You have a pet shop, are commercial breeder, or otherwise active in the pet business, and have a valid business registration? Please contact us, we also operate a wholesale and can offer you our products at an affordable wholesale price.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Rate product - You get 25 bonus points for each rating. Only purchased products can be rated.
The nitrate (NO3) test ran out of the mystery powder after 4 testings. No mention anywhere of what it might be, and I'm still waiting for an answer from Tetra. The test bottles still contain liquid, and I didn't overdose the powder. Does he test work without it? No answer anywhere. The plastic look of the kit isn't the best, and is prone to breaking and you have to reset it. I guess I should have listened to the sponsors of JBL.